- 6 Gb/s SAS interface provides support for dual-port architectures
- A reliable, high endurance SSD, designed to achieve 10 drive fills per day for five years
- Micron's XPERT architecture extends performance and enhances drive life span and data integrity
- Provides superior data protection, consistent high performance, low power, and low latency
- Comes in 100, 200, and 400 GB capacities in a space-saving 2.5-inch 7mm form factor
- High Endurance – The P410m is designed to achieve 10 drive fills per day for five years.
- Superior Data Protection – The Micron P410m was designed with multiple features for data protection—including onboard power loss protection.
- Consistent Low Latencies – reliable low latency ensures the high speed data access required to enable high-performance storage arrays.
- Low Power – Consumes significantly less power than HDDs and requires little cooling.