- RhoConnect provides simplified integration with backend systems including Siebel Field Service – an essential requirement in Johnson Controls’ adoption, which reduced direct coding by more than 40 percent, saving the company both time and money.
- RhoElements provides a set of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that allow you to easily incorporate any function present on any mobile device into your applications – regardless of whether that function is native to the device or provided through an add-on accessory.
- RhoMobile applications are OS-agnostic and able to support current and future enterprise- and consumer-class operating systems including Microsoft Windows® Embedded Handheld, Microsoft Windows® Embedded Compact, Microsoft Windows® Phone 7 and 8 Series, Apple® iOS, Android® and BlackBerry®.
- RhoConnect connects smartphones with a company's enterprise data systems and allows for application data to be synchronized over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection for use while offline.
- The RhoElements 2.2 and RhoConnect 3.4 releases included support for building desktop ("Big Windows") and iOS 6 apps, advanced security with public-key infrastructure encryption, expanded device capabilities and advanced bundled push notification service.
Jim Welch, senior vice president, sales, Americas, Motorola Solutions“Johnson Controls is using RhoMobile as a differentiator to lead in the marketplace. What separates the RhoMobile Suite from other application software is our support for complex business logic, our application integration story and the benefits the RhoConnect server delivers to the enterprise from an application architect’s perspective.” SUPPORTING RESOURCES Website: RhoMobile Suite Website: Motorola Solutions LaunchPad Developer Community Twitter: @RhoMobile Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Johnson Controls Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in over 150 countries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2012, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #5 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com. About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.