- A more realistic, immersive surround sound experience: Movie, television, or music content played on the ZTE Grand Memo’s speakers or headphones will be heard with more depth, creating a powerful, virtual surround sound experience.
- Crisp, clear dialogue: Dolby’s audio technology can detect the presence of dialogue and instantly improve its intelligibility so that the viewer hears the whole story.
- Volume consistency: Dolby’s unique volume-leveling technology maintains one consistent volume level when the user switches back and forth between different media, such as movies or web content, as well as between different media players.
- Custom tuning by Dolby engineers: Producing the most natural, balanced sound with more bass and treble and the least possible noise and distortion requires custom tuning designed to optimize for the specific device—in this case, the ZTE Grand Memo.
- Power efficient solution: Dolby technology is built to support optimal performance and power management for the ZTE Grand Memo.
Dolby is an essential part of entertainment in the cinema and living room and is fast becoming the preferred way to deliver high-quality sound for mobile entertainment. Dolby Digital Plus is developed for and embraced by artists, operators, carriers, and device makers worldwide and is now available on more than one billion products, including HDTVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, game consoles, and Blu-ray Disc™ players.About Dolby Laboratories Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) is the global leader in technologies that are essential elements in the best entertainment experiences. Founded in 1965 and best known for high-quality audio and surround sound in environments from the cinema to the living room to mobile devices, Dolby creates innovations that enrich entertainment at the movies, at home, or on the go. For more information about Dolby Laboratories or Dolby technologies, visit www.dolby.com. About ZTE Handsets ZTE is the No. 4 mobile handset manufacturer in the world according to global industry analyst IDC. ZTE produces a complete range of mobile devices including mobile phones, tablets, mobile broadband modems and hotspots, and family desktop integration terminals. ZTE has partnered with over 230 major carriers and distributors in more than 160 countries and regions around the world, and has strategic partnerships with 47 of the global top 50 carriers. In 2011, ZTE applied for more international patents than any other company in the world. ZTE has focused on the smartphone market in recent years and the ZTE Grand series, including the Grand S which debuted at CES 2013 and the Grand Memo which debuted at MWC 2013, highlights ZTE’s transformation into a high-end flagship smartphone producer and opens a new era for ZTE as a major global handset brand. ZTE Handsets is a division of ZTE, the global telecommunications equipment, networks and mobile devices company headquartered in Shenzhen, China and with a combined 2011 turnover of over $13.7 billion and over 30,000 employees. ZTE is a publicly traded company listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen stock exchanges. www.ztedevices.com Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.