Analyst Quote:Christina Richmond, Program Director, Security Services, IDC "We're seeing a prevailing shift among organizations around the allocation of resources and attention away from traditional, perimeter-based and reactive security methods and technologies to newer intelligence-driven analytic approaches that are more effective in helping mitigate advanced threats. By moving to these new approaches, organizations must update and enhance the skills of security analysts, the tools they use to gain a new level of threat visibility and also the processes and methods employed to prioritize and respond to incidents." On March 14, 2013, RSA will host a webcast to provide additional detail and answer questions about the features and benefits of the RSA NextGen Security Operations services. To register, please visit www.EMC.com/RSA. Additional Resources:
- Get more information on RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Services
- RSA Podcast: " Building a Next Generation SOC - Using Intelligence to Find the Threats"
- EMC Pulse Blog: " Preparing for the Inevitable – New RSA Service Helps Customers Defend Against Advanced Threats"
- White Paper: " EMC Critical Incident Response Center"
- Connect with RSA via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the RSA Speaking of Security Blog and Podcast.