DANBURY, Conn., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCEL), a global leader in the design, manufacture, operation and service of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, announced today it will release its first quarter 2013 financial results after the Market Close on Monday, March 11, 2013. FuelCell Energy management will host a conference call with investors beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 12, 2013 to discuss the first quarter 2013 results. Participants can access the live call via webcast on the Company website or by telephone as follows:
- The live webcast of this call will be available on the Company website at www.fuelcellenergy.com . To listen to the call, select 'Investors' on the home page, then click on 'events & presentations' and then click on 'Listen to the webcast'
- Alternatively, participants in the U.S. or Canada can dial 877-303-7005
- Outside the U.S. and Canada, please call 678-809-1045
- The passcode is 'FuelCell Energy'
- From the U.S. and Canada please dial 855-859-2056
- Outside the U.S. or Canada please call 404-537-3406
- Enter confirmation code 14192572
CONTACT: FuelCell Energy, Inc. 203-825-6153 firstname.lastname@example.org