- “After seeing the results we were able to achieve with Medidata’s Clinical Cloud, we have enthusiastically embraced a number of new capabilities,” said Charles Willmer, senior director of clinical systems, Purdue. “Expanding our use of Medidata’s platform will enable us to reduce cost, complexity and time in site negotiation and monitoring, track CRO activities more efficiently, and improve visibility into study performance.”
With Medidata CTMS’s standards-based infrastructure, Purdue can now more efficiently (and automatically) import data from their contract research organizations’ systems, viewing real-time operational data from multiple CROs and studies. By implementing Targeted SDV and Insights SQM, Purdue is aiming to reduce the burden of clinical trial monitoring and site management.
- “As a leader in its industry, Purdue is aggressively developing a holistic and integrated clinical research technology strategy, and with this approach will be better positioned to evolve and strengthen its R&D operations,” said Tarek Sherif, chairman and CEO, Medidata Solutions. “Our cloud-based solution is enabling Purdue to focus on innovation of new therapies while reducing clinical development costs, speeding trials and improving decision making.”
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: Purdue expands use of @Medidata Clinical Cloud platform to improve operations, reduce trial cost and timelines http://bit.ly/WbTUIy
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn