Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today announced the release of a new version of its popular ADIsimRF™ design tool. The free design tool is the software accompaniment to ADI's complete portfolio of RF-to-digital functional blocks, allowing engineers to model RF signal chains using devices from across ADI's RF IC and data converter portfolio. ADIsimRF Version 1.7 adds a number of new device models along with enhanced support for inter-stage mismatch calculations. The design tool provides calculations for the most important parameters within an RF signal chain, including cascaded gain, noise figure, IP3, P1dB, and total power consumption. The ADIsimRF design tool contains embedded data from many of ADI's RF ICs and data converters, which designers can easily access using pull-down menus to assist in component selection.
- Download ADIsimRF design tool: http://www.analog.com/adisimrf
- View video demonstration of ADIsimRF: http://videos.analog.com/video/products/rf-ics/993001113001/ADIsimRF/
- View ADI's broad portfolio of RF ICs: http://www.analog.com/rf
- View ADI's leading portfolio of data converters: http://www.analog.com/converters
- Browse ADI's RF design tools: http://www.analog.com/rftools