REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today announced the winners of its 2012 INFORMPartner of the Year Awards. The annual awards honor Informaticapartners that have delivered innovative, business problem-solvingsolutions over the past year leveraging Informatica products andtechnologies. Informatica Alliance Partners are the bedrock of the INFORMPartner Program. The program offers multiple opportunities forleading systems integrators, solution providers, channel partners,and technology partners such as OEMs, cloud providers, outsourcersand ISVs to engage with Informatica. There are currently more than500 INFORM partners worldwide, with 133 new partners since January2012. The winners of the 2012 Partner of the Year Awards are:
- Accenture- Alliance Partner of theYear. Accenture collaborates globally withInformatica to deliver business benefits to clients across majorindustry segments by turning data-related issues into businessoutcomes. The alliance leverages the power of the InformaticaPlatform to provide innovative solutions for data migration anddata quality, and to help clients capitalize on emerging dataintegration areas, including innovative solutions in master datamanagement, big data, cloud/software-as-a-service and ultramessaging.
- Cognizant- Outsourcing Partner of theYear. A member of Informatica'sProduct Council, Cognizant has developed TDMaxim in collaborationwith Informatica to innovatively advance the state of test datamanagement (TDM) solutions and combine Informatica TDM productswith Cognizant's thought leadership to deliver superior datamanagement capabilities and solutions for global clients acrossindustries.
- PerceptiveInformatics - OEM Partner of theYear. At the forefront of usingcutting-edge technology, Perceptive has built several innovativeSoftware-as-a-Service solutions that utilize Informatica tostreamline processes, increase efficiencies and productivity, andultimately reduce costs associated with clinical trials. Thisenables its customers to deliver new drugs to market sooner, topatients who need them.
- HCLTechnologies - Innovation Partner ofthe Year. HCL exhibited outstanding thoughtleadership in creating HCL MyCloud DMaaS, a DataManagement as a Service platform to deliver Informatica-based datamanagement services to its outsourcing clients.
- SSG,Ltd. - Channel Partner of theYear. SSG led the InformaticaChannel Partner field in developing and closing resale business inNorth America during 2012. They were recognized for theircontribution to Informatica's revenue, high growth and deepexpertise in applying Informatica solutions to solve businesschallenges that deliver tangible value to customers.
- MomentumConsulting Corporation - EmergingPartner of the Year. An Informatica Channel Partnersince October 2012, Momentum hit the ground running to close anumber of sizable strategic deals within its first 60 days as apartner.
- "The INFORM partner ecosystem is an essential element inInformatica's overriding focus on customer success," said BradKern, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances, Informatica."Informatica Partner of the Year award winners share thisdedication and have clearly demonstrated that they are not onlypartners with Informatica, but also strong partners with our jointcustomers."
Note: Informatica and Informatica PowerCenterare trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporationin the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world.Accenture and its logo are trademarks of Accenture. All othercompany and product names may be trade names or trademarks of theirrespective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 firstname.lastname@example.org Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 email@example.com