- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- SDBT's revenue growth trails the industry average of 33.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- SDBT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.87, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 62.80% to $0.66 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.48%.
- The gross profit margin for SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS INC is rather high; currently it is at 67.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -4.21% is in-line with the industry average.
- SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.09 versus -$0.21 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.03 versus -$0.09).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.