Safe Harbor StatementCertain matters discussed in this news release, with the exception of historical matters, may be forward- looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated as of the date of this release. You should understand that the following important factors, in addition to those risk factors disclosed in the Company's current and periodic reporting filed with the SEC and those discussed in "Risk Factors" in the Registration Statement on Form S-4, as amended (Registration No. 333-185106), initially filed by IMOH with the SEC on November 21, 2012 and in the documents which are incorporated by reference therein, could affect the future results of the Company and IMOH after the consummation of the transaction, and could cause those results or other outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements:
- failure of Company stockholders to adopt the merger agreement;
- the risk that the businesses will not be integrated successfully;
- the risk that synergies will not be realized;
- the risk that the combined company following this transaction will not realize on its financing strategy;
- litigation in respect of either company or the mergers; and
- disruption from the mergers making it more difficult to maintain certain strategic relationships.