Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Rockwell Automation Incorporated ( ROK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation Incorporated rose $1.35 (1.5%) to $90.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 934,805 shares of Rockwell Automation Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.28-$90.48 after having opened the day at $89.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.71. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), up 15.9%, Barnes Group ( B), up 14.8%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 10%, and Calgon Carbon Corporation ( CCC), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.