Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Zynga Inc Class A ( ZNGA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Zynga Inc Class A fell 12 cents (-3.9%) to $2.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 48 million shares of Zynga Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.84-$3.05 after having opened the day at $3.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.08. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Synacor ( SYNC), down 38%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 15.6%, Remark Media ( MARK), down 8.1%, and HealthStream ( HSTM), down 5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zynga Inc Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.