REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today introduced a prepackaged, self-helpsolution to rapidly integrate NetSuite and Workday, using Informatica's Cloud Integration Templates. Further expandingthe strategic partnership between NetSuite (NYSE: N), theindustry's leading vendor of cloud-based financials / ERP softwaresuites and Informatica, the Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday IntegrationTemplatesynchronizes data between Workday Human CapitalManagement (HCM) and NetSuite ERP and is available on the Informatica Marketplace and NetSuite's SuiteApp.com. The Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Templatemakes it easy for businesses to use Workday Human CapitalManagement as the system of record for employees while usingNetSuite as the system of transaction for all ERP operations. Byfacilitating synchronization of employee-related information inWorkday's HCM module with NetSuite ERP, the new pre-packaged CloudIntegration Template empowers customers to use accurate andup-to-date Workday data in their NetSuite environment, with minimalsupport from IT or outside consulting services. As a result of thissynchronization, customers can:
- Provision new hires into NetSuite and deactivate departingemployees, securely and in real time.
- Accurately analyze the financial impact of stock grants,payroll transactions and benefits using NetSuite's advanced ERPfunctionality.
- Accelerate financial close processes by rapidly rolling upemployee costs across subsidiaries.
- More effectively enforce cost controls across theorganization.
- "The Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Templateopens the door for Workday customers to integrate their HCMsolution with the world's leading cloud ERP solution," said GuidoHaarmans, VP, Business Development for Technology Partnerships atNetSuite. "We are pleased to be partnering with Informatica to makethis capability available to help companies more effectively runtheir business."
- "Silos of information can dilute much of the promise of cloudcomputing," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president andgeneral manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. "Informaticaprovides a platform for quickly creating connectors and easy-to-useintegration processes across applications, both cloud andon-premise, to eliminate information silos. The NetSuite-Workdayprepackaged integration is an example of how Informatica Cloud'stechnology empowers enterprises of all sizes to unlock thepotential of their data in the cloud."
Note: Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Informatica CloudConnector and Informatica PowerCenter are trademarksor registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the UnitedStates and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other companyand product names may be trade names or trademarks of theirrespective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 firstname.lastname@example.org Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 email@example.com