REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today introduced a prepackaged, self-help solution to rapidly integrate NetSuite and Workday, using Informatica's Cloud Integration Templates. Further expanding the strategic partnership between NetSuite (NYSE: N), the industry's leading vendor of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites and Informatica, the Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Templatesynchronizes data between Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and NetSuite ERP and is available on the Informatica Marketplace and NetSuite's SuiteApp.com. The Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Template makes it easy for businesses to use Workday Human Capital Management as the system of record for employees while using NetSuite as the system of transaction for all ERP operations. By facilitating synchronization of employee-related information in Workday's HCM module with NetSuite ERP, the new pre-packaged Cloud Integration Template empowers customers to use accurate and up-to-date Workday data in their NetSuite environment, with minimal support from IT or outside consulting services. As a result of this synchronization, customers can:
- Provision new hires into NetSuite and deactivate departing employees, securely and in real time.
- Accurately analyze the financial impact of stock grants, payroll transactions and benefits using NetSuite's advanced ERP functionality.
- Accelerate financial close processes by rapidly rolling up employee costs across subsidiaries.
- More effectively enforce cost controls across the organization.
- "The Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Template opens the door for Workday customers to integrate their HCM solution with the world's leading cloud ERP solution," said Guido Haarmans, VP, Business Development for Technology Partnerships at NetSuite. "We are pleased to be partnering with Informatica to make this capability available to help companies more effectively run their business."
- "Silos of information can dilute much of the promise of cloud computing," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. "Informatica provides a platform for quickly creating connectors and easy-to-use integration processes across applications, both cloud and on-premise, to eliminate information silos. The NetSuite-Workday prepackaged integration is an example of how Informatica Cloud's technology empowers enterprises of all sizes to unlock the potential of their data in the cloud."