DETROIT, Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today extended its Cloud Identity Services to make it significantly easier, faster and more secure for organizations of all sizes to manage external identities and services. Covisint already manages more than 18 million IDs for some of the world's largest organizations. Today's announcement makes it possible for small and medium enterprises to secure the identities of customers, employees, business partners and suppliers.
- VPs and lines of business -- speeding secure access to external and enterprise users who need quick access to hundreds of cloud applications;
- CIOs -- enabling rapid and on-budget IdM projects that meet existing and future needs;
- CMOs -- social media access management and customer experience management
- CFOs -- helping deal with regulatory issues, including Sarbanes Oxley requirements when leveraging cloud-based Sarbanes Oxley applications; and
- CSOs -- enabling traditional, on-premise identity and access management systems to access cloud-based applications while supporting compliancy to EU Data Privacy, Safe Harbor, HIPPA, and more.