- Sprint ranked highest in Overall Purchase Experience Satisfaction with an index score of 778 – significantly higher than the full service average of 764.
- Sprint ranked highest in five of six factors including Store Sales Representative, Website, Facility, Offerings and Promotions, and Cost of Service.
- Sprint ranked significantly above the full service average in three of six factors – Facility, Offerings and Promotions, and Cost of Service.
- Boost Mobile is the highest ranked non-contract carrier with an overall Purchase Experience Satisfaction index score of 773, significantly above the non-contract average of 755.
- Boost Mobile is the highest ranked in three of the six factors, including the Website, Phone Sales Representatives, and Offerings and Promotions factors.
Sprint (NYSE: S) and its no-contract brand Boost Mobile continue to solidify their positions as leaders in customer satisfaction by receiving the highest honors from J.D. Power and Associates, most recently in the 2013 U.S. Full-Service and Non-Contract Wireless Purchase Experience StudySM, Volume 1 . Sprint today received its fourth consecutive highest ranking among Full-Service Wireless Providers, while Boost Mobile received the highest ranking for Non-Contract Providers for the third time in the last four study releases, making it Boost’s fifth J.D. Power and Associates award overall. The Wireless Purchase Experience Study evaluates the wireless purchase experience of customers using any one of three contact channels: phone calls with sales representatives; visits to a retail wireless store; and transactions on the Web. Overall customer satisfaction with both full-service and non-contract branded carriers is based on six factors (in order of importance): store sales representative; website; phone sales representative; store facility; offerings and promotions; and cost of service.