- Income from Continuing Operations of $1.55 Per Diluted Share
- Pro Forma Income from Continuing Operations of $0.44 Per Diluted Share
- Net Operating Income of $97.5 million
- Normalized FFO of $0.79 Per Diluted Share
- AFFO of $0.84 Per Diluted Share
Private prison operator The Geo Group gave $125,000 to a pro-Donald Trump super PAC during the final stretch of the campaign.
Take a closer look at CoreCivic, Geo, Sturm Ruger and Smith & Wesson.
Jim Cramer says buyers just can't wait for this market to come down.