- Income from Continuing Operations of $1.55 Per Diluted Share
- Pro Forma Income from Continuing Operations of $0.44 Per Diluted Share
- Net Operating Income of $97.5 million
- Normalized FFO of $0.79 Per Diluted Share
- AFFO of $0.84 Per Diluted Share
The stocks that stand to do well under a Donald Trump presidency pointed to good things in the week leading up to the showdown.
Trump last week discussed his medical history with Dr. Oz and duped the media into broadcasting an endorsement event. Stocks that could prosper under his presidency made similarly odd moves.
GEO stock surged on Friday after reports that legislation reducing mandatory minimum sentences will die in the Senate.
Donald Trump saw a rebound in some polls last week; so did some of the stocks that stand to do well with him in the White House.