- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- USMO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, USMO has a quick ratio of 1.63, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for USA MOBILITY INC is rather high; currently it is at 65.80%. Regardless of USMO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, USMO's net profit margin of 14.60% compares favorably to the industry average.
- USA MOBILITY INC's earnings per share declined by 21.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, USA MOBILITY INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.94 versus $3.48 in the prior year.
- USMO, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 12.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.