- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 14.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has remained constant at $51.00 million with no significant change when compared to the same quarter last year. Even though PS BUSINESS PARKS's cash flow growth was minimal, the firm managed to surpass its industry's average growth rate of -52.76%.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, PS BUSINESS PARKS underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for PS BUSINESS PARKS is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 25.38% trails that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.