- Driver Assistance Platforms – Automotive solutions from Xilinx and Xylon will show developers how to consolidate multiple functions in a single Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC, through applications such as lane departure warning and blind spot detection, as well as a 360-degree surround vision and rear view camera system.
- Biomedical Sensors – A biomedical sensing platform developed by Xilinx and Topic, which normally requires a desktop PC, can be reduced to a compact display plus small add-on card connected to the sensor using the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC.
- Machine Vision System – The high-speed parallel signal processing capabilities of the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC, with Missing Link Electronics, illustrates how HD video can be processed efficiently and how the high performance analytics capability can perform object recognition to support high performance machine vision applications.
- Multi-OS System Using Hypervisor – Xilinx and SYSGO demonstrate the simultaneous execution of four operating systems (two RTOS and two Linux instances) on a single Zynq-7000 device.
- Motor/Motion Control – Xilinx and QDESYS, will demo the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC Intelligent Drives Platform implementing high precision, low noise multi-axis motor control along with ethernet communications while running QNX real-time operating systems, showcasing a true single chip drive system.
- Real-Time Industrial Ethernet – Demonstrates flexible real-time industrial networking protocols in a single Zynq-7000 device, implementing either EtherCAT or POWERLINK.
- Reliable Ethernet – Xilinx and SOC-e will demonstrate reliable and fault-tolerant Ethernet communications with precision timing for energy market applications, implementing the Seamless Redundancy Protocol and Parallel Redundancy Protocol in the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC.
- PLC – Demonstrates a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) implemented on the Zynq-7000 platform, controlling various inputs and output devices. This PLC platform is programmed using the IEC61131-3 compliant MULTIPROG programmer from EKWSoftware.
- Real-Time Video Engine – The Real-Time Video Engine, developed with OmniTek, illustrates the Zynq-7045 device with hardened PCIe® core processing up to 4 streams of 1080p HD video in real-time. The demonstration also highlights various compute intensive video functions such as real-time scaling and alpha-blending.
- H.264 Encoder – Xilinx and A2E will also demonstrate the Zynq-7020 device implementing the horsepower demanding 1080p30 H.264 encoder for video surveillance, medical, and entertainment systems.
12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Session 04: System Level Design – "Creating Secure Embedded Computing Systems on Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC," by Bruce Newgard, Xilinx 3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. Session 05: Android – "De-Mystifying Android for Hybrid Processing Architectures," by Dan Isaacs, XilinxWednesday, February 27
1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Session 08: FPGA and ASIC Design/SoC II - "Automotive Driver Assistance Systems: Using the Processing Power of All Programmable SoCs," by Paul Zoratti, Xilinx 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Session 14: Embedded System Architecture II – "Accelerating Embedded System Performance with Open source derived Configurable Co-processing Engines," by Dan Isaacs, Xilinx