- institutional all equity fund flows = 0.0119
- above + one-month lag = 0.0222
- above + two-month lag = 0.0222
- above + three-month lag = 0.0404
- above + four-month lag = 0.0408
- above + five-month lag = 0.0477
- above + six-month lag = 0.0674
Since 2010, there were 122 distinct times where AAPL declined and was weaker than SPY.
U.S. Treasury yields hold the upper end of the trading range, while gold and utility stocks hold the bottom end of their trading ranges. Here's how to trade.
The stocks that stand to do well under a Hillary Clinton presidency surged ahead of the first presidential debate on Monday.