Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS), the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, announces the availability of the Windows 8 Surface Pro from Microsoft, a tablet that provides the power of a laptop. The Surface Pro is the latest example of Staples expanded technology assortment and helps bring to life the company’s vision to provide every product businesses need to succeed.
- Staples tech experts who can work with customers every step of the way, from installation and setup to regular maintenance and repair. Small businesses can make informed technology purchases online by visiting Staples Technology Research Centers, featuring videos and product comparisons.
- The latest Android and Windows smartphones online or in select retail stores, including models from Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint (online only) and AT&T (in-store only). Small businesses looking to take advantage of the Windows 8 platform can purchase the Windows Phone 8X by HTC for Verizon or T-Mobile and can use the Staples upgrade eligibility tool to check instantly if/when they are eligible for an upgrade.
- A wide selection of printers for small businesses, with top brands like HP, Brother and Epson. HP Officejet Pro 8600 series, Brother multi-function printers and Epson WorkForce Pro printers are perfectly suited for small businesses with fast print speeds.
- All of the best tablets from Google, Microsoft, Samsung and others. For small businesses, Staples features the Lenovo Twist, a four-in-one convertible Ultrabook that can be used in notebook or tablet mode for maximum productivity, or easily switch to a stand or tent mode for watching movies, reading or browsing.
- As customers increasingly look to run their businesses using-cloud based services, the Staples App Center lets small businesses purchase and manage cloud-based applications all in one place, with a selection of the best business apps, an administrative console and one consolidated bill.