- Enterprise MDM delivers role-based management, configuration and security for both corporate and employee-owned devices.
- Secure e-mail, browser and data sharing apps from Citrix deliver a rich user experience with the management and control that IT requires.
- Mobile app containers centralize IT management, security and control for any mobile app, whether created by a third party or enterprise IT.
- Unified app store provides a single place for users to access all of their apps – mobile, web, SaaS, and Windows – on any device.
- Identity management, single sign-on and scenario-based access control make it easy for IT to manage user access and radically simplify the user experience.
Partners Support Citrix Mobility PortfolioCitrix is working with key partners to deliver integrated solutions that leverage the Citrix enterprise mobility portfolio. Together, Citrix and its partners are helping customers mobilize their users with a comprehensive solution. These initial partners include Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, Palo Alto Networks, Samsung and Wipro Mobility Solutions . Supporting Quotes “In today's complex enterprise mobility environment that includes a mix of corporate and employee-liable devices, companies need solutions that allow them to manage devices, data, and apps. The addition of an MDM solution to the Citrix MAM and data management capabilities create a complete solution. By offering a platform for mobile enterprise management that gives options, Citrix can help give customers the peace of mind that, if their needs change, the platform can adjust.” - Stephen Drake, Program VP Mobile Enterprise, IDC "Samsung and Citrix solutions together enable enterprise organizations to simply and securely support workforce mobility. Samsung understands meeting the needs of enterprise mobility goes beyond device style and functionality, security and management play an important role. The announcement of Citrix XenMobile MDM addresses this important requirement and enables Citrix to provide a complete enterprise mobility management solution." - Jae Shin, VP, Global Enterprise Carrier and Head, B2B Alliance, Samsung Electronics “The promise of mobility hinges on the ability for IT to deliver secure apps and data to users on any device. When customers bring their own devices to work, as is increasingly the norm, IT doesn’t have the tools to manage or secure the content on them. With its comprehensive portfolio of mobile solutions, Citrix offers customers the ability to say ‘yes’. Yes to total mobile freedom by providing a complete solution that can manage and secure all devices, apps and data while giving users the ability to experience work and life their way.” - Amit Pandey, Group Vice President and General Manager, Mobile Platforms, Citrix
AvailabilityXenMobile MDM and the Mobile Solutions Bundle will be available starting on February 25, 2013. Related Links
- Expert blog: MDM – Foundational to Enterprise Mobility Management
- Expert blog: Five Customer Requirements from an EMM Solution — All Met By One Vendor
- Expert blog: Our Intrepid Mobility Customers
- Expert blog: Redefining the Enterprise Mobility Solution
- Expert blog: A new Xen in the family – XenDesktop and XenApp have a sibling!
- Expert blog: Assumptions and Expectations – Mobility is Redefining the Perimeter
- Expert blog: Citrix NetScaler and XenMobile MDM solution - How Sweet it is!
The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and is subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.Citrix®, XenMobile™, CloudGateway™, XenDesktop®, NetScaler®, GoToMeeting®, GoToAssist®, ShareFile™ and Podio™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.