NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- I spend countless hours questioning what I think I know about everything from reasons for my existence to less lofty propositions such as what will Apple ( AAPL) do next and can Intel ( INTC) succeed in the living room?It's a tortuous process that usually ends with frustration upon the realization that
- Intel will do a set-top box. In fact, it already has one, you just aren't allowed to see it. Yet.
- It has a unique brand name, but Huggers can't tell us what it is.
- We'll probably see it before the end of the year.
- Talks with big media companies are going well.
- The consumer will have better control over what they consume and when they consume it.
- You should be able to do things such as take one Netflix (NFLX) account and personalize it for individual users. No more seeing your kids recommendations when you sit down to binge on Netflix.
God have mercy on the man / Who doubts what he's sure of
Bruce Springsteen, "Brilliant Disguise"Follow @rocco_thestreet -- Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.