NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- I spend countless hours questioning what I think I know about everything from reasons for my existence to less lofty propositions such as what will Apple (AAPL - Get Report) do next and can Intel (INTC - Get Report) succeed in the living room?It's a tortuous process that usually ends with frustration upon the realization that
- Intel will do a set-top box. In fact, it already has one, you just aren't allowed to see it. Yet.
- It has a unique brand name, but Huggers can't tell us what it is.
- We'll probably see it before the end of the year.
- Talks with big media companies are going well.
- The consumer will have better control over what they consume and when they consume it.
- You should be able to do things such as take one Netflix (NFLX - Get Report) account and personalize it for individual users. No more seeing your kids recommendations when you sit down to binge on Netflix.
God have mercy on the man / Who doubts what he's sure of
Bruce Springsteen, "Brilliant Disguise"Follow @rocco_thestreet -- Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.