REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today introduced Informatica CloudSpring 2013, the latest release of its award-winning Informatica Cloud family ofcloud-based integration and data management applications. Powered by the industry's leading integrationplatform-as-a-service (iPaaS), Informatica Cloud Spring 2013delivers:
- A new InformaticaCloud Data Masking service to reduce the risk of data breachesduring application development and testing.
- A new InformaticaCloud Extend workflow service for advanced business processcreation and management in the cloud.
- Enterprise-class cloud integration security and administrationenhancements.
- Expanded cloud contact validation and masterdata management (MDM) applications.
- New Cloud Connectors and Get it Now Cloud Integration Templates on InformaticaMarketplace.
- Reuse industry-proven, pre-built data masking algorithms thatensure test data is de-identified, yet realistic, with SaaSapplications and cloud test environments.
- Quickly define custom data masking rules to flexibly supportspecific security, privacy and testing requirements.
- Ensure that masking rules are consistently applied bothon-premise and in the cloud.
- Encapsulate and automate best practices across businessprocesses and human workflows.
- Create and maintain workflows composed of data in SalesforceCRM and other applications in the cloud or on-premise.
- Take advantage of guidance trees, a new programming paradigmfor non-programmers, to create and publish business processworkflows users can access in Salesforce screens, websites andmobile devices.
- Hybrid Security Options for Storing ConnectionCredentials - Informatica Cloud customers now have the optionto store connection credentials (e.g., username, password, securitytoken, etc.) on-premise, behind the firewall or in the cloud.
- Org-Level Blackouts - Extending Informatica Cloud'sfine-grained access controls, administrators now have the abilityto define blackout periods during which no integration, replicationor data quality jobs will run, thus strengthening IT control andsimplifying the management of upgrades.
- Over 20 Crowd-sourced Features added through directrequests and posts on the Informatica Cloud Ideas Site.
- Informatica Cloud MDM Salesforce Multi-Org Support - Salesforce.com customers can nowstandardize, cleanse and consolidate data from multiple instancesof Salesforce (known as "orgs"), while tracking lineage back to thecontributing orgs. Updated consolidation features allow InformaticaCloud MDM to have a reference back to the contributing org,enabling improved record standardization and deduplication, whilealso configuring rules to push the cleansed and standardized databack to the respective orgs.
- Informatica Cloud Contact Validation Service2.0 - Now Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS)certified by the United States Postal Service (USPS), the postaladdress and email validation service delivers increased accuracyand customers automatically qualify for significant USPS mailingdiscounts.
- New Cloud Connectors available for 30-day trial onthe CloudConnector Marketplace Mall include AmazonRedshift, Microsoft DynamicsAX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft TFS, Oracle CRMOn Demand and QuickBooks.
- Cloud Integration Templates are now available for Get itNow Trial on the Cloud Integration Template Marketplace Mall. New CloudIntegration Templates include the ability to rapidly load datawarehouse dimension tables, utilities for date/time conversions,data type manipulation and sequence number generation and pre-builtdata cleansing rules.
- "There is an ever-increasing amount of data in the cloud that,just as with on-premise data, needs to be protected throughout itslifecycle," said Evan Quinn, senior principal analyst, ESG."Informatica's data masking service allows enterprises to easilysecure this information and take advantage of the many benefitsassociated with SaaS and support hybrid IT without introducingunnecessary risk."
- "We are delighted to continue our rapid pace of innovation incloud integration with the addition of Informatica Cloud DataMasking and Informatica Cloud Extend taking their place alongsideInformatica Cloud applications for data integration, data qualityand master data management," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vicepresident and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica."This is in line with Informatica's 'Cloud for All' strategydesigned to bring the most comprehensive integration capabilitiesto the cloud to meet an ever-widening set of use cases to helpcustomers unlock the full potential of their cloud services."
Note: Informatica, Informatica Cloud, PowerCenter,Informatica Cloud Data Masking, Informatica Cloud Extend,Informatica Persistent Data Masking and InformaticaMarketplace are trademarks or registered trademarks ofInformatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictionsthroughout the world. All other company and product names may betrade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 email@example.com Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 firstname.lastname@example.org