Traffix SDC 4.0 HighlightsHighlights of Traffix SDC 4.0 offering are as follows:
- The Interworking Function (IWF) of Diameter/ SS7 Mobile Application Part (MAP) enables LTE elements, interfaces, and protocols to seamlessly connect to legacy SS7 components, thereby delivering cost savings on the reuse of legacy elements. F5’s SS7 IWF includes the following capabilities:
- IWF Mobility Management (MAP/Diameter interworking for S6a, S6d and S13 interfaces based on TS 29.305).
- Roaming (MAP/Diameter roaming interworking for S6a and S6d based on IR.88).
- Scaled redundancy for higher performance levels when the Traffix SDC solution is deployed in Active/Active mode. This enhanced scaled redundancy leads to a higher performance rate.
- Enhanced Element Management System (EMS) capabilities, including network-wide real-time analytics and statistics, which enables the receipt of deep granular information about signaling and subscriber-related activities. Operators benefit from a network-wide mesh comprehensive view as well as a detailed level of information across various points in time.
- F5 Traffix Signaling Delivery Controller – Overview
- F5 Traffix First to Support New IETF Diameter Standard – Press Release
- Aspider Selects F5 Traffix Diameter Solution – Press Release
- A Mountain Not Yet Climbed: Machine to Machine (M2M) Diameter Signaling Management Requirements – telecomkh.com Article
This press release may contain forward-looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue," or the negative of such terms or comparable terms. These statements are only predictions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based upon a number of factors including those identified in the company's filings with the SEC.