- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 262.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.42 million to $1.52 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1047.34% to $5.88 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NORTHEAST BANCORP/ME has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 76.35%.
- The gross profit margin for NORTHEAST BANCORP/ME is currently very high, coming in at 84.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.35% trails the industry average.
- NORTHEAST BANCORP/ME has improved earnings per share by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NORTHEAST BANCORP/ME reported lower earnings of $0.05 versus $3.98 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.71 versus $0.05).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.