3. Texas Instruments Inc. ( TXN): Engages in the design and sale of semiconductors to electronics designers and manufacturers worldwide.
- Texas Instruments WL1273L – Single-Chip 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth, and FM
- TriQuint TQP6M9017 – Dual-Band WLAN Module
TriQuint is a small company, with a market cap of around $810M. The company reported a strong Q4, but guided lower for the current quarter (Q1). 2G sales are declining, but 3G/4G is growing.5. RF Micro Devices ( RFMD): Engaged in the design and manufacture of radio frequency components and compound semiconductor technologies.
- RF Micro Devices RF7252 – CDMA/WCDMA BAND 2 Linear Power Amplifier Module
- RF Micro Devices RF7303 – LTE/UMTS/CDMA BAND 3 Linear Power Amplifier Module
RF Micro has a $1.47B market cap, and is near a 52-week high. The company expects Q4 revenue to be $250M-$255M and earnings of $0.04-0.05 per share.
6. Avago Technologies Limited ( AVGO): Engages in the design, development, and supply of analog semiconductor devices worldwide.
- Avago ACPM-5017 – LTE Band XVII Power Amplifier
- Avago ACPM-7051 – Quad-Band GSM / W-CDMA Bands I & V Power Amplifier
- Sony CXM3582UR – SP10T Antenna Switch