Conference highlights will include three panel discussions:
- Aerospace Manufacturing Platform: South Carolina
- Aerospace Advanced Materials
- New Processes and Innovations in Material Manufacturing
- Boeing Interiors Responsibility Center, which manages the manufacturing and assembly of the 787 Dreamliner's interiors, including stow bins, closets, partitions, overhead flight crew rests and video control stations.
- TIGHITCO, an industry leader in the design and fabrication of engineering components for aerospace and industrial applications
- Venture Aerobearings, which manufactures and assembles the roller bearings used to build aircraft engines (SKFB: SS).