- The office is led by Jim Welch, senior vice president for the Americas region, which comprises North, Central and South America as well as the Caribbean.
- About 100 employees, including the Americas sales leadership team, moved into the new offices in late January. The company also is building a new inside sales force downtown, providing more entry-level jobs.
- The company also has offices at 233 N. Michigan Ave., where it has leased space for years.
- Motorola Solutions also is building a customer-focused innovation center at its new Americas sales headquarters, where visitors can experience how the company’s communications solutions drive efficiency and effectiveness for government and enterprise customers.
- Motorola Solutions has 22,000 employees worldwide and a strong presence in the Chicago area with approximately 4,400 employees at its headquarters campus in nearby Schaumburg, Ill.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.