- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- 42.20% is the gross profit margin for COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -2.29% is in-line with the industry average.
- CCH's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $125.53 million or 11.07% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING has marginally lower results.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.