- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, TMS INTERNATIONAL CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $20.41 million or 54.51% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The gross profit margin for TMS INTERNATIONAL CORP is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.40%. Regardless of TMS's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.12% trails the industry average.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Commercial Services & Supplies industry average. The net income has decreased by 1.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $6.15 million to $6.06 million.
- TMS, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 12.7%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.