Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced a new global promotion today that allows Hyatt Gold Passport members to earn up to 45,000 bonus points - that’s enough points for seven free nights at Bali Hyatt or two free nights at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome. Members can earn 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after every three eligible nights at any Hyatt hotel worldwide from March 1 through May 31. Points are redeemable for free nights, room upgrades, and now dining and spa services. Plus, Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will receive a 20 percent point bonus – that’s 600 more bonus points after every three nights. With these additional bonus points, Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn a maximum of 54,000 bonus points during the promotion. “With nearly 500 hotels in more than 40 countries, it’s more rewarding than ever to make Hyatt your hotel of choice when traveling for business or pleasure,” said Jeff Zidell, vice president of Hyatt Gold Passport. “And with thousands of bonus points from this new promotion, it will be easier than ever to use them for your next free night in New York, dinner in Milan or deep tissue message in Kauai.” How to Participate in the Promotion To earn Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, travelers must:
- Be a Hyatt Gold Passport member
- Register by April 30, 2013 by visiting www.goldpassport.com/possibilities
- Stay March 1 through May 31, 2013 at any Hyatt hotel worldwide
- Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of reservation and check-in
- New members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport through April 30, 2013 will automatically be registered for the promotion.