- 44” wide iPF825 MFP M40 system with two media feed rolls
- 44” wide iPF815 MFP M40 system with one media feed roll
- 36” wide iPF765 MFP M40 system with 250 GB hard drive and flat stacker basket
- 36” wide iPF760 MFP M40 system with flat stacker basket
- 36” wide iPF750 MFP M40 system with traditional basket stand
The printers include a number of other software applications that empower application versatility including:
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software that helps users at any skill level to create professional posters
- Accounting Manager feature which collects printer job information such as media consumption, media type and output size, allowing users to obtain printing costs to track in-house usage or for sharing with billing customers
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office helps users of any skill level to create large-format printouts of documents, images or illustrations that were created by Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint programs.
- Fits documents that are up to 42” wide; image scanning up to 40” wide – Captures true full bleed 36” prints
- Easy document feeding – Straight paper feed for less wear and tear on documents
- Fast scanning speed
- Max. speed of 3 inches per second in monochrome
- Max. speed of 13 inches per second in color
- USB 3.0 interface – Up to ten times faster than previous USB2 speeds
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- 1200dpi scanning versus previous 600dpi for crisper, cleaner scans
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $40 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2012† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. In 2012, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss. *This is based on Google’s current offering, which is subject to change at any time and is subject to Google’s terms and conditions. †Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. ††Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices set by individual dealers and may vary. CANON and IMAGEPROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. **The imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 imaging systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are passed to end user, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings. Neither Canon, Inc., nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product or feature referenced hereunder. Not responsible for typographical errors.
© 2013 Canon U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved.