- The Company completed an offering of common stock and warrants for gross proceeds of $3,000,000.
- The Company expanded its Phase 1b/2a clinical trial to include Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
- The first Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma patient was treated in the Phase 1b/2a study.
- A poster describing the ongoing SNS01-T study in multiple myeloma was presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- The Company presented at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
Senesco Technologies, Inc. (“Senesco” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: SNTI) today reported financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2013 which ended on December 31, 2012. Highlights of the second quarter and recent weeks include: