"We live in a culture of bargain hunters. Not only are people looking for the next killer deal, but they may also be basing a lot more of their purchasing decisions on whether or not a deal is even being offered," commented Monster Offers technologist Thomas Mead. "Monster Offers' new online access to searchable/localized bargains saves consumers time and money as they comb the landscape for the `diamond in the rough'."M onster Offers' New Online Portal Features Include:
- Hyperlocal list of daily "Monster Dealies" in up to 14 categories and 60 subcategories in your local market, all easily accessible with the press of a button.
- View deals from hundreds of daily deal providers, including Groupon, Living Social, EDeals, iCoupon, Goldstar, DealFind, Zozi, Restaurant.com, Signpost, Double Take Deals, and many more.
- Get the best deal in the country with the "National Deal of the Day" -- straight from the Monster Offers "Monster" himself.
- Utilizing IP addresses, map deals from the pool of over 30,000 potential offers, available right to your physical location in real time through your web browser, or the Smartphone App available for download.
- In the Monster Offers App, adjust your preferential settings to a specific radius that reflects your daily travels.
- Share deals with friends and family through social networking sites (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more).