WINDSOR, Conn., Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:SSNC), a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Financial Highlights:
- Revenue increased 79.5% to $171.8 million in fourth quarter 2012 and 48.8% to $551.8 million for the full year 2012.
- GAAP net income increased 21.3% to $16.1 million in fourth quarter 2012 and diluted EPS for fourth quarter 2012 rose 18.8% to $0.19.
- Adjusted net income grew 49.8% to $35.0 million for fourth quarter 2012 and adjusted diluted EPS (defined below) rose 44.8% to $0.42 in the same period.
- Adjusted consolidated EBITDA (defined below) increased 77.2% to $70.1 million in fourth quarter 2012. For full year 2012, adjusted consolidated EBITDA increased 45.8% to $220.5 million.
- SS&C's Annual Run Rate Basis (ARRB) recurring revenue, defined as the addition of maintenance and software-enabled services revenue, was $157.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, an annual run-rate of $628.7 million. This represents an increase of 88.7% from $83.3 million and $333.2 million run-rate for the same period in 2011.