Top Velocity eventually realized that they were paying good money to market good products but:
- they weren't able to target the right customers or audience, resulting in spending waste;
- when they did target the right audience, customers weren't necessarily ready to buy at that moment. Top Velocity had no way of keeping a relationship with these potential customers after they left the site;
- not only was Top Velocity's conversion percentage way down, but they felt like they were on an endless treadmill that resulted in some traffic growth but no long-term sales growth.
- Assigned a personal, dedicated account manager upon signing of the agreement. This dedicated account manager is your point of contact beginning with the program set-up.
- Set the program up per your business needs, specifications and goals. All businesses and websites are different and vary in respect to what they need to accomplish and what their challenges are.
- Collected general data about the website like traffic patterns, visitor demographics, and more.
- Set up the acquisition sequence and email copywriting, and programmed the proprietary systems according to a communication/email schedule that they know works.
- Set up the retention sequence and email copywriting, to ensure that customers remain customers over time.