Retention :Once these consumers become customers from the acquisition sequence, they move them to the retention sequence. This ensures your existing and new customers will keep coming back to you to make future purchases. This also gives you the ability to let them know about new additions to your product line-up, company news and other information to preserve your relationship and keep the sales flowing in. You also have the ability to send targeted emails to the exact demographics you would like. For instance:
- Want to send a special offer to just women?
- How about to people that have a certain position title in a company?
- How about women in Los Angeles age 24-36 who are interested in weight loss?
- What effort is most effective in capturing these users?
- What is your EXACT return on your investment in the PAR Program?