Record Quarterly Revenue and Earnings Driven by New Product Launches Company Achieves Revised Fiscal Year 2012 Guidance SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGNT), a leader of specialty pharmaceutical products with a specific emphasis on the injectable market, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012. Fourth Quarter 2012 Highlights
- Revenue increased 10% to $53.2 million driven by products launched in the last twelve months;
- Reported gross profit increased 159% to $11.6 million, or 21.8% of net revenue;
- Adjusted gross profit 1 increased 152% to $13.1 million, or 24.6% of net revenue;
- Earnings per share increased 100% to essentially breakeven; and
- Seven new products launched, including Calcium Leucovorin, Nafcillin and Ondansetron increasing total for fiscal 2012 to 16 new product launches.