- Live customers reached 151 at year end, an increase of 50% from 101 at year end 2011
- Live sites reached 579 at year end, an increase of 60% from 361 at year end 2011
- Fourteen customers generated more than $100 million in gross merchandise value over the Demandware Commerce platform in 2012, up from seven customers in 2011
- Contract backlog (consisting of committed minimum subscription plus deferred revenue) reached $208.2 million as of December 31, 2012, an increase of 47% over $141.8 million as of December 31, 2011
- Subscription dollar retention rate exceeded 100% in 2012 and customer churn was less than 5%
Demandware®, Inc. (NYSE: DWRE), the industry’s leading provider of enterprise cloud commerce solutions, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.