VERO BEACH, Fla., Feb. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR, ARR PrA, and ARR PrB; NYSE MKT: ARR.WS) ("ARMOUR" or the "Company") today announced the preliminary estimated results and selected financial data provided below for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 and as of December 31, 2012.
- The Company expects to report taxable REIT income per share for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 in an amount that approximates dividends paid of $0.27 and $1.20 per share, respectively, for such periods.
- Q4 2012 GAAP earnings of $114.0 million to $117.0 million, or $0.36 to $0.38 on a per diluted common share basis.
- December 31, 2012 book value (shareholders' equity) of $7.28 to $7.30 per diluted common share.
- As of December 31, 2012, there were 309,013,984 common shares and 2,005,611 Series A Preferred shares outstanding.
- As of February 12, 2013, there were 309,045,797 common shares, 2,180,572 Series A Preferred shares and 5,400,000 Series B Preferred shares outstanding. The Company estimates that its current book value (shareholders' equity) is $6.70 to $6.76 per diluted common share.