- Revenue of $199.6 million, up 14 percent from the fourth quarter of 2011 (Q4 2011);
- Adjusted-EBITDA of $77.1 million, up 26 percent from Q4 2011;
- Adjusted-EBITDA margin of 38.6 percent versus 34.8 percent in Q4 2011;
- Income from operations of $63.0 million, up 43 percent from Q4 2011;
- Non-GAAP diluted net income of $0.56 per common share versus $0.46 in Q4 2011;
- GAAP net income from continuing operations of $0.47 per diluted share versus $0.34 in Q4 2011; and
- Free cash flow (defined as cash from operations less capital expenditures) for the twelve-month period ended December 31, 2012 of $139 million, up 34 percent from the prior year.
ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCLK) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. Revenue met the high-end of its guidance range, while Adjusted-EBITDA 1 and non-GAAP diluted net income 2 per common share exceeded the high-end of their respective guidance ranges. "We are seeing the early results of our initiatives to elevate our conversations with advertisers to become a more strategic and persistent marketing partner, while also executing on our goals of strong organic growth and profitability," said John Giuliani, chief executive officer of ValueClick. "We expect 2013 to be a watershed year for ValueClick, and we look forward to articulating our vision and strategic initiatives in greater detail at our March 14th analyst and investor day." Highlights from the fourth quarter of 2012 include: