- Unlock Your All-Star Experience : Fans can visit www.nba.com/amexallstar to submit their questions and explore a range of interactive content from highlight videos to this year’s All-Star apparel.
- Choose Your Cam: The audience can control their viewing experience throughout NBA All-Star Media Day by switching between four cameras, each featuring a different player taking questions live.
- Chat Live: Fans can chat along with the live stream in real-time, reacting to player’s comments and joining the excitement leading into the 2013 NBA All-Star Game on Sunday.
- Go Behind-the-Scenes : Explore behind-the-scenes photos from inside NBA All-Star Media Day and all the weekend’s events from the NBA’s Instagram account.
- Gear Up Like the Pros : Browse relevant NBA apparel. American Express® Cardmembers who sync their eligible American Express Card with their Facebook, Foursquare or Twitter account at sync.americanexpress.com can unlock an exclusive offer to receive a one-time $10 statement credit when they use their synced American Express Card to make a purchase of $30 or more when shopping on www.NBAStore.com.
- Media Day On-Demand: Relive NBA All-Star Media Day for the duration of NBA All-Star by visiting www.nba.com/allstar_interviews. The interview videos will be available until Sunday, February 17.
- Live chat with NBA analysts using #AmexNBA
- Social Volume graphs tracking key plays and each team’s social volume in real-time
- Play back key plays during the game via in-game highlights
- Track which players are on the court, along with in-depth statistics and the ability to compare game performance with a player’s season averages
As the Official Credit Card Partner of the NBA, American Express provides Cardmembers with exclusive experiences, behind-the-scenes access, tickets to regular-season and playoff games, and access to premier NBA events such as NBA All-Star, the NBA Draft and more.TUNE IN TO THE AMERICAN EXPRESS LIVE STREAM OF NBA ALL-STAR MEDIA DAY AT WWW.NBA.COM/AMEXALLSTAR ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15 EASTERN CONFERENCE ALL-STARS: 12:30 PM CT – 1:15 PM CT WESTERN CONFERENCE ALL-STARS: 1:15 PM CT – 2:00 PM CT ### About American Express American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/companies/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress. Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, business travel, and corporate card. About NBA All-Star 2013 NBA All-Star 2013 in Houston will bring together some of the most talented and passionate players in the league's history for a global celebration of the game. The 62nd NBA All-Star Game, which will take place on Sunday, Feb. 17 at Toyota Center, will reach fans in 215 countries and territories in 47 languages. TNT will televise the All-Star Game for an 11th consecutive year, marking Turner Sports' 29th year of All-Star coverage. State Farm All-Star Saturday Night will feature Sears Shooting Stars, Taco Bell Skills Challenge, Foot Locker Three-Point Contest, and Sprite Slam Dunk. Other events at NBA All-Star 2013 will include the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, NBA Development League All-Star Game, Sprint NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, and NBA All-Star Jam Session. Houston also hosted NBA All-Star in 2006 and 1989.
About NBA DigitalNBA Digital is the NBA's extensive cross-platform portfolio of digital assets jointly managed by the NBA and Turner Sports. The robust offering includes NBA TV, NBA.com, NBA LEAGUE PASS, NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband, NBA Mobile, NBADLEAGUE.com and WNBA.com.