Dell today announced new milestones for the Dell Technology Partner Program, a program that helps Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Independent Hardware Vendors (IHVs) and Solution Providers build innovative and highly competitive solutions using Dell platforms. Thousands of registered technology partners and more than 100 certified technology partners have joined the program since inception to leverage Dell’s global network and strong customer relationships to deliver integrated solutions. The Dell Technology Partner Program is a multi-tier program that has a structured process to onboard and test technology partner products on Dell platforms to help ensure technical requirements are met. The program works in conjunction with multi-discipline business functions and Dell Solution Centers, and consists of three levels:
- Certified: Dell works with technology partners to test the integration and interoperability of the partner’s product on the Dell platform.
- Verified: Technology partners conduct their own internal testing to confirm integration and interoperability of their product with Dell’s offering. Dell verifies that it meets established requirements.
- Registered: Companies register online to join the program.
Program ComponentsThe Dell Technology Partner Program provides a global platform for engagement and access to training, tools and expertise to help technology partners deliver value to their customers. Program components include:
- Customized toolkits and testing to help technology partners provide integrated software solutions to customers;
- Dell Solution Centers to support horizontal and vertical solutions globally, including proof of concepts, remote access capability and joint engineering with the help of enterprise and domain technical experts;
- Certifications and Dell-provided expertise and resources to help reduce testing costs and increase customer confidence in the solution; and
- Benchmarking on Dell’s enterprise architecture to demonstrate enterprise-readiness.
“At Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, as in any clinical setting, time is of the essence, especially when treating diseases like cancer. The Dell Wyse Xenith zero client with Imprivata OneSign partner integration has helped our testing lab to reduce time to access our EHR platform from six minutes to twenty seconds,” said John McFarland, Manager of Enterprise Architecture at Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute. “We are pleased that Imprivata joined the Dell Technology Partner Program and anxious to get the integrated platform into the hands of our clinicians so that our systems can deliver information wherever and whenever they need it as quickly as possible.”“As an end user, the Dell Technology Partner Program has provided value to our company as it allowed us to reduce the amount of time it takes to move large volumes of data over constrained networks,” said Bart Haans, ICT manager for ZLTO. “With Silver Peak being a certified partner, we had the peace of mind that their solution working with Dell EqualLogic arrays would help us accelerate WAN link traffic without requiring changes to the network.” About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com. Dell, Dell PowerEdge, Dell EqualLogic, Dell Wyse are trademarks of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.