Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Fidelity National Information Services ( FIS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Information Services fell $1.06 (-2.8%) to $36.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Fidelity National Information Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.21-$37.10 after having opened the day at $36.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.56. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Innovaro ( INV), down 15.7%, Point.360 ( PTSX), down 15.4%, ATA ( ATAI), down 11%, and Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.