- Nearly one-third of women (32 percent) consider a live event the most memorable Valentine’s Day activity.
- For ages 18-34, a live event really is the golden ticket as 70 percent of all respondents would like to receive tickets to a live event for Valentine’s Day.
- 60 percent of married men and 55 percent of single women say they would not use Valentine’s Day to plan something they’ve been wanting to do, but instead would choose something that would be meaningful to their significant other.
- Meanwhile, more than half of single men (52 percent) admit to using Valentine’s Day as a way to plan something that suits their own interests.
- 47 percent of men surveyed want tickets to a sports event for Valentine’s Day.
- 62 percent of women report they would be happy to receive a gift card from their significant other, while 53 percent of men share that sentiment.
This Valentine’s Day, visit www.StubHub.com to buy tickets for a memorable experience for your significant other and you.About StubHub StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™. Company partners include the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 teams in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA, complemented with companies such as ESPN, Tickets.com, and Paciolan. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit www.stubhub.com, www.twitter.com/stubhub or www.facebook.com/stubhub.