OfficeTeam identifies eight questions job seekers should consider asking during interviews:
- While researching your firm, I learned the company recently [fill in the blank]. How does this affect your current strategy?
- Can you describe a typical workday for a person in this role?
- What skills and attributes are most important for success in this role?
- How would you describe the work environment here?
- Why is this position open?
- What is the typical career path for someone in this position?
- What do you enjoy most about working here?
- What are the next steps in the hiring process?