Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the availability of Cornerstone for Salesforce on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business applications. Cornerstone for Salesforce embeds learning management directly into the Salesforce Platform, so that clients can tailor training programs for their sales and service organizations to provide seamless access to sales enablement and just-in-time training from within Salesforce. Comment on the News
- “Cornerstone continues to innovate to ensure our clients have the most advanced learning and talent management solutions in the market to manage the evolving needs of today’s global workforce,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Cornerstone for Salesforce provides our clients with a superior way to increase sales effectiveness, by providing training at the time of need. As a long-time salesforce.com client, we are pleased to collaborate with salesforce.com and leverage our learning and talent management expertise to deliver next-generation cloud solutions.”
- “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Companies such as Cornerstone OnDemand are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give customers the tools they need to accelerate customer success in the social era.”
- "Cornerstone OnDemand is embracing the future of work by addressing real-time learning and training within valued business applications such as Salesforce," said Yvette Cameron, Vice President and Principal Analyst for Constellation Research. "By combining the power of the Salesforce platform and Cornerstone's learning management expertise, Cornerstone for Salesforce provides the opportunity for organizations to maximize their CRM investment while creating a more dynamic, social learning culture."
Product Key FeaturesAccessible via Web browser and on any mobile device, Cornerstone for Salesforce capabilities include:
- Traditional e-Learning, with the ability to create powerful and tailored instructor-led and virtual training, as well as host, manage, track and analyze training programs.
- Just-in-time training, offering access to real-time information when and where it is needed and building triggers that prescriptively launch training based on change in status or activity.
- Development plans that enable continuous improvement of sales organizations by identifying skills gaps and prescribing ongoing training.
- Certifications and compliance that captures sales and partner knowledge and ensures compliance standards are met.
- Social learning that allows users to collaborate and share experiences that can help to better enable and prepare the sales force.
Cornerstone ® and Cornerstone OnDemand ® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.