- Mobile forms support—Easily render forms to HTML5, PDF and paper from one template, extending self-service options to users on mobile devices.
- Mobile Workspace application—Broaden reach of tasks and forms-related processes to mobile devices, enabling access for workers in the field, whether online or offline, helping improve productivity and reduce the opportunity for errors. Forms and associated data are automatically submitted to appropriate processes when workers next connect to the network.
- Forms management capabilities—Streamline process of updating, retiring and managing thousands of forms. Marketing departments can easily maintain brand consistency by aligning form and document content with campaigns.
- Integration with Adobe Experience Manager—Rapidly publish documents and enterprise forms on websites while minimizing IT support. Advanced web search capabilities make it easy for clients and constituents to find the necessary forms or documents.
- Extended rights management—Protect sensitive information across devices by extending rights-managed documents to mobile users with the free Adobe Reader® Mobile application. Authorized users can search rights management-protected documents in Microsoft SharePoint.
“The release of LiveCycle ES4 comes at a pivotal time for public service organizations looking for ways to meet the demand of improving citizen interaction and satisfaction. Our clients are facing an unprecedented challenge to provide data from both legacy and leading edge IT investments for an increasingly mobile customer,” said David McCurley, Accenture Software’s practice lead for government clients. “By connecting LiveCycle ES4 to our Accenture Public Service Platform (APSP), we can make these new features available to our entire suite of software products. This helps our clients improve productivity and deliver powerful, intuitive experiences whether they are accessing information from home, at work, or by mobile devices in the field.”Availability Adobe LiveCycle ES4 is available now. For more information, please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/. About Adobe Systems Incorporated Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, LiveCycle, and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.